Anthony J. Boucek serves as Appellate Counsel for Antonyan Miranda. Mr. Boucek, who has greater than twenty years of experience in complex litigation and appellate matters, also assists Antonyan Miranda’s litigation staff with dispositive pre-trial and post-judgment motions, and trial pleadings. Mr. Boucek draws from a broad base of experience including his previous tenure with Milton J. Silverman representing plaintiffs in high-profile, complex litigation cases and at McDougal, Love, Eckis, Smith, Boehmer & Foley, where he represented several local cities, various public agencies and numerous private clients in a broad range of litigation issues. Mr. Boucek has argued cases in both federal and state courts and represented clients in appellate matters before various California Courts of Appeal and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Mr. Boucek received a degree in Business from Arizona State University. Thereafter, Mr. Boucek attended California Western School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate in 1995.
State Bar Admissions
- State Bar of California
Federal Bar Admissions
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- San Diego County Bar Association